Wednesday, December 26, 2007

A Gallery for MY Paintings

Exhibition Spaces
It started in 1995 at my office in Tanjong Batu, Bintulu. There I built a corner on raised platform to put on display my framed paintings. Then when my office moved to a second floor unit at Parkcity Commerce Square Phase I in 1999, I exhibited them at my office walls and at a cyber cafe below my office.

Note: Abstract paintings done in 1995 displayed in my office at Parkcity Commerce Square, Bintulu,Sarawak. Malaysia.

Virtual Gallery
In 2007, with compliments from blogger, I was able to build a virtual gallery for my paintings at cyber space, accessed at http://mygalerimood.blogspot.com/ . Thus this year (2007) represents an important chapter in exhibiting my paintings for a wider and more international audience, thanks to the Internet and especially to blogger making available blog sites freely for anyone in the whole wide world.

No comments: